Stone Creek  
Login | Register
General Questions
Upcoming Events
Sting Ray Swim Team
Contact Us
By-Laws & Covenants
Photo Album
Yard of the Month
Links & Numbers
Pet Information
About Us
Board Meetings
Clubhouse Rental Reservations
General Questions

  • chevron_rightAre garage sales allowed in Stone Creek?
    In order to preserve the beautiful look and security of our neighborhood, estate sales, garage sales, yard sales, tag sales of any type are prohibited by our deed restrictions. Community garage sales take place 2x a year and will be notified of dates and times. 
  • chevron_rightAre there special restrictions for trash pickup?
    Please visit for more information or Click Here on the requirements for trash pick-up. 
    For Crossings @ Stone Creek visit WCA for more information.
  • chevron_rightDo I need permission to build a storage shed?
    Yes, all buidling structures and other improvements altered, erected or placed in the subdivision must be applied for and approved by the Architectural Control Committee before work commences. The process of how to get your work approved is explained here. You may read the approved Architectural Guidelines.  You may print the ACC Application for Change Approval, or you may contact, Sterling Inc. for a copy of the requested form. Completed forms should be sent to Sterling Association Services, Inc., attention: Janine Cruz.
  • chevron_rightHow do I obtain a new pool card?
    If you are a new resident or existing resident and have never received a pool tag. Please call 832-678-4500 or email with the Pool form found under the Amenities tab. For replacement cards a fee of $10.00 payable to Stone Creek must be submitted before a new card will be issued. Your account must be in good standing to receive an access card. Renters must pay a fee of $10.00 to obtain a card.
  • chevron_rightHow do I rent the clubhouse?
    You may print the Recreational Facility Use Contract, or you may contact Sterling Association Services, Inc. for a copy. Complete the form and send it back to Sterling ASI. The rental fee ranges from $250 for half a day and $300 for a full day, plus a refundable deposit of $200 and security fees where applicable.  Amenities of the clubhouse include a kitchen area with full-sized refrigerator, restrooms and various sized tables and chairs. You may also rent the pool area. For more information please call Sterling at 832-678-4500. 
  • chevron_rightWhat are the pool hours?
    Pool hours are dependent upon the school year. The pool opens on Memorial Day Weekend. When school is in session, the pool will only be open Saturday-Sunday from 12am-9pm. After school is out the pool will be open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 12am-8pm. Friday and Sunday from 12am-9pm. The pool will close for the season after Labor day. Specific hours are posted on the pool gate.
    Please note that the pool is closed each and every Monday (except holidays) for routine weekly maintenance. In the case of a non-Monday holiday, the pool will be closed the day after the holiday (instead of Monday).  Access Cards are required for entry to the pool, if you are in need of a card, contact Sterling Association Services, Inc at 832-678-4500 or by e-mail.

    Acquaint yourself with the Swimming Pool Rules before you go. 
  • chevron_rightWhen are trash pick-up days?
    Stone Creek: Wednesday & Saturday. Have trash at curb by 7am on day of pick-up; however, no earlier than 6:00 p.m. the day before.
    The Crossings @ Stone Creek: WCA
    Customer Service: 281-368-8397
    Tuesday and Friday for trash and Friday for recyclables. Bulk( no more than 4 items) and excess collections are every othere week on Tuesday. Curbside by 7am on your scheduled collection days.
  • chevron_rightWho do I contact for water leaks/issues?
    Stone Creek - Jeppa @ 281-377-9100